To be perfectly honest, one of the biggest is the damn price. I'm late chiming in to this thread but I also felt sicker after I quit, sore. Was this similar to your experience of quitting smoking? How long did it take. People said do a test I said I was sick that weekend Id wait til later sick was. I'm sure most will agree seeing a pregnant mother smoking is. Most of the time I think I'm sick because I worry so much. 5 days ago # QUOTE 2 GOOD 5 NO GOOD. If u are still struggling , call 1 800 quit now. The point is I'm sick, I'm tired, I'm in pain all the time, and I have cancer and.

Don't want to drink or smoke cigarettes anymore I'm tired of it. Quitting smoking is easier than anything I'm having to go through right now. Drinking since 18 Years old 33 now. I quit smoking because I was tired to being a slave to the cigarette. Do you not understand the meaning of sick? Do you. I'm Ra Ramsey, the "Quit Smoking Hypnotherapist". I'm starting to develop 'smokers cough', I cough a lot in the mornings, and I'm sick of it.

I'm pretty sure every alcoholic has succeeded in quitting that way too. I'm so sick of smoking. Why not share your quit experience now or read other's stories for inspiration? Now that I've been without tobacco for the past couple months 63 days, to be exact , I've noticed some changes in the way I'm living. To do is drink lots of water though I'm not sure why and of course exercise. My Dr told me I was too tough to quit because I was able to shut out what. This is week 4 that I have been trying to quit smoking.

And Im so tight on money right now, I really. I'm feeling pretty desperate these days. Now a lot of people don't actually know what hypnosis is. I am a regular drinker as well and in the last year seen my body deteriorate. I really like being sober.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. A hacking cough appeared straight away, and I'm actually sick, if I eat. This eve, as feel it may now be bronchitis. I'm going through the same thing right now. The book is called "How to Quit Smoking and Stay Stopped Forever" by Gillian.

Right now I'm not losing sleep. All about my attempt to completely quit smoking after 20 years. I had a couple of times when I was weak and smoked, and was so sick with. So, i'm sick now with the. Now I am over smelling like smoke and hate the fact that smoking. Hi, I've just quit smoking after 5 long yrs of at least a pack a day. How can i quit smoking weed??? I'm so sick of it… yet i keep going back everyday!!! Help!? For about 6 months now i've realized that i need to. Now, at 28 years old, it seems like I'm one of the few smokers left.

Pregnant and quit smoking cold turkey when I was about 10 weeks along. I'm down to a pack a day. For the 1st 2 weeks I was sooo tired I couldn't even work out and even. As I sit here on the eve of my 3rd year smober anniversary, I'm thinking about that last. I was sitting at the kitchen table at 10 in the morning, home sick with.

Packs a day and would wake up in the middle of the night to smoke and now I don't. Now if Mike has a place that has articles and someone from here. I quit drinking, smoking cigs and weed all at once. You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. The argument is over and made up but guess what I'm fighting now? The first few weeks of quitting smoking are the most difficult. Who started using dip to quit smoking and is now hooked on BOTH. Dave I started smoking at the age of 17 i am now 33,I have tryed to quit many. It's been going on that way for 59 days now and I'm not giving up on quitting. This and "treat the symptoms" ~ treat yourself as if you were very sick and need to take extra.

I'm now thrilled with the fact I no longer smoke, I breathe so much better. I was out of breath all the. Now the smell of it makes me sick but honestly, not a day goes by that I. I usually smoke when I'm sick but this time it's different. I'm at the place now where I really want to stop smoking, I never. Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts. My first smoke free day is coming to a close and I'm so proud of myself. Things that made me stop smoking three months ago:. Going to a few smoke fillde clubs in eastern europe.

I've been smoke free now going on 8 days and last week I got sick, I had a. He kept doing that quite often that it made me quit smoking pot. Is this some sort of side effect to quitting smoking or starting vaping? Steve: man, I'm sick as a dog VaVaVirgil: This is. I started this system is because I got so sick and tired of family and friends telling me they wanted to quit smoking but couldn't.

Hearing that people have stop smoking for a few month and having cravings. Inspired by various friends, my doctor and my own vanity, I'm attempting to quit smoking. This is my tenth attempt to stop smoking and I'm tired and really want to quit for good. But I'm sure glad I did. I think about quitting now because I'm getting to that point where I have. Methods to quit Different methods suit different people. At what point will you decide OK, I'm sick enough now? QUIT-NOW is a toll-free phone number.

But now I'm quitting again, for a lot of reasons. I'm down to 1 or 2 a day and I bum them from other people at work. But I think I'm finally going to make it this time. Now my friend helped me find a job and now he wants to take 300 bucks from. He quit smoking on an episode of "Sanjay Gupta, M.

Don't give yourself a reason to quit, don't wait until you get sick! I'm only. I quit cigarettes 4 months ago and I'm sick all of the time. "Well, I recently quit smoking, and you do put on some extra pounds," she. We Have Been Providing Excellent Quit Smoking Help, Support. I'm now 31 years old and have been smoke-free for 2 weeks using the. Now that I have quit smoking I can't even work ing the yard without runny. When mom found out we were smoking she tried to make us sick so we. I'm quitting because I don't like the fog it creates in my brain and the. Smoking Cessation Chapter 3: OK, OK, Now I'm Getting Ready.

Quit smoking a year ago - sick ever since! 40. I knew that if I was drinking I wouldn't be able to stop smoking, so I went cold turkey. Half pack if not bad, if you manage to smoke less than 5 you'll be a perfectly healthy and happy individual. I' m definitely eating enough and have been low carbing for 2 years. But you - you're just this nervous guy who always asks me if I smoke. Now I'm smoking nearly 10 a day and if I won't stop I'll back to one. Within about three months, the smell of a cigarette made me quite sick.

It's an expense now that I'm on limited funds. I've also been going to Curves 3 times per week and have been doing fairly well on my low carbing. " and has been smoke-free since. I can't go stand next to someone who is smoking and have it make me sick. Mr GG replied to Katri Tue 27 Mar. Get LOTS of rest ~ we can handle things so much better when we are well rested and. Every winter I was sick with bronchitis and felt like I couldn't breathe half the time. "The difference between now and 18 months ago is, neither my body or mind is. As I type these words, nine months after that, I'm trying again, wrapping up my first full day of quitting.

If you are sick of smoking, now is the time to stop. Find out about the benefits of quitting smoking, including more money, better health. Quit Now - Federal Government. I want to get healthy , and that includes quitting smoking. It's now been 3 years and I'm smoke free, NEVER had a craving even when. I have previously quit using patches but last attempt I got quiet sick on them. Although I've never been able to quit for very long before, I'm confident that I've. About 25 to 30 beers a week sometimes more.

I don't understand why that isn't going away. Now i'm so scared that i'll. How has quitting smoking positively impacted on your life? About 6 months after I quit i feel like crap, tired but couldn't sleep. I haven't been sick with anything in 5 years and I don't even have allergy.

After years of false starts, I woke up one morning so sick of my habit that I decided, "never again". I think anyone looking to quit smoking harmful tobacco should look at all. Why not share your quit experience now or read other's stories for inspiration? Welcome. But thank God I'm not sick , may be a little cough , which has gotten a little worse since I quit , but I have. I'm tired of spending so much money on cigarettes.

I quit smoking so now I can actually breathe. I quit smoking at the end of November - before I quit, I felt like a. Cigs which have extra toxic additives which were making me immediately sick. I m so thankful for the creation of e-cigarettes. I'm now 24 going on 25 and have decided that after 10 years of. I have a hole in my neck now, and I'm called a laryngectomee. Drug addiction days when I woke up I would be physically sick, or getting sick.

Now, in this hub, I'm going to give you an explanation of why you gain weight when you quit. I didn't quit smoking when I cared for patients with lung cancer and copd. As many of you have already mentioned - I have felt like I'm going crazy.